Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Feeling After Exam

Yeah! My exam had finished! But I didn't really feel happy. I was too naive, thought that I studied randomly also could get good result, however I felt regret with my last subject, not because of the result was very bad, but because of I didn't try my best. I took this burden in my heart for a few days, until God's word comforted my heart.

Proverbs 3:11-12
My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline and do not resent his rebukes, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.

This verse really comforted me. This was a training for me from Him, like a father trained his son, to be a better person, to be more discipline. Maybe I was too lazy recently, not focus in study, always tempted by computer during study period, this was a hint from Him. I really thank God for giving me this conscious, this wisdom, letting me realize it, that is much more important than the result that I gain. Not only in study area, I will be more discipline in other areas too in the future.

The matter in the past just let it be, the important thing is the future. But I will still keep this lesson from God in my heart, and do my best in everything everyday, not wasting time which is precious, and use my holiday in a beneficial way.

No comments:

Post a Comment